- Orders preferably taken via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All major credit cards, certified checks and money orders are accepted.
- Customers will receive e-mail confirmation of payment receipt.
- All domestic orders are shipped via FEDEX Ground.
- All international orders are sent via USPS parcel post except in cases noted via email after purchase.
- Upon shipment, customer will receive confirmation of shipment and tracking information via e-mail if applicable.
- Upon receipt of your order, be sure to inspect the packing and contents. Redline Tuning LLC must be contacted with 24 hours of receipt of a damaged item and we will contact the shipping company and file a claim.
- All returns must be pre-approved before they will be accepted.
- All returns must be returned within 15 days of delivery, in original packaging and in unused condition.
- Return of all parts is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Customer pays all associated shipping charges.
Redline Tuning LLC is not to be liable for any consequential, special or contingent damages, expense, or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in its goods or from the use of any goods, defective or otherwise. Redline Tuning LLC and its affiliates will in no way be held responsible for any damages to any vehicle, persons or property for any reason whatsoever. The installer/owner assumes all risks involved with the installation and use of these products. The items represented by Redline Tuning LLC are for off-road use only and no warranty is either EXPRESSED or IMPLIED. No warranty or representation is made as to these products ability to protect the user from injury or death. The user shall determine the suitability of these products and assume all risks and responsibility in connection with their use. Installation of an item is an acknowledgement and acceptance of the terms of this disclaimer. Any warranties implied by law are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. All references to part numbers, vehicle models and manufacturers are supplied for informational purposes only and are not intended to imply affiliation with or approval by the vehicle manufacturers.
ANY PERSON ACCESSING REDLINE TUNING LLC WEB SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Copyright. All images, text, programs, and other materials found in RedlineTuning.com Web Site are protected by the United States copyright laws. Any commercial use of the images, text, programs or other materials found in the Redline Tuning LLC Web Site is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of Redline Tuning LLC.
2. Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying Redline Tuning LLC's products and services are proprietary marks of Redline Tuning LLC. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
3. Content Submission. Certain areas of the Redline Tuning LLC's Web Site allow for the exchange of information between you, the USER, and RedlineTuning. Any submission by the USER becomes the property of Redline Tuning LLC, and the USER implicitly grants Redline Tuning LLC the authority and right to use that content in accordance with Redline Tuning LLC corporate privacy policies.
4. USER Responsibility. The USER assumes all responsibility for use of the Redline Tuning LLC Web Site. The USER waives all claims against Redline Tuning LLC, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the Redline Tuning LLC Web Site.
5. Accuracy of Information. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither Redline Tuning LLC, nor its information contributors can be held responsible by USER for the accuracy of the information found in the Redline Tuning LLC Web Site. Redline Tuning LLC makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming.